ROLE OF CONGREGATIONAL LIAISON:
- Be aware and cognizant of the CLDP and be willing to disseminate information about the program to her congregation – or to effectively delegate this task to another.
- Along with the Congregational Leadership team, invite and encourage qualified members, co-members and associates to participate in the Collaborative Leadership Development Program.
- Be available to provide feedback to the Leadership Collaborative Core Committee on the program’s usefulness or efficacy for her members or associates.
- Act as the congregation’s contact to provide suggestions for suitable mentors for the program.
- Receive invoices and process payment for the congregation’s participants.
- Insure that participants from the congregation are given opportunities and are encouraged to share learning from the program, and to implement learning goals within the congregation – and with the congregation’s support, in the participant’s ministry – as appropriate.